- April 2021
- February 2021
- PACSUN Feature | She Understands the Importance of Women of Color in Media – It's time for a change
- PACSUN Feature | All Things Aesthetics, Culture and Society
- PACSUN Feature | Dane Nakama is the Artist Behind the Viral Art History Content on TikTok
- PACSUN Feature | Asia Jackson is Changing the Narrative of Representation in Media
- PACSUN Feature | Her music is all the positive vibes we need in this lifetime
- PACSUN Feature | The Golden Voice of R&B
- PACSUN Feature | She is a Force to be Reckoned with
Women's History Month Highlights
Mar 01, 2021
March 1st marked the beginning of Women's History Month!
This March, we wanted to focus on the UPRISERS women who inspire our team and continue to be trailblazers in their respective industries. While a month is not long enough to amplify the stories that our amazing women emulate, every day is an opportunity to highlight women and the cool sh*t they're doing to make this world a better place.
Chef, content creator and foodie @twaydabae is taking the food industry by storm. From teaching us how to make coconut condensed milk to seafood boil pasta and bánh xèo, she effortlessly does it all. She's taking easy recipes to a whole new meaning – intimidation free and accessible for everyone. And what's cooking without a little... or in Tway's case a whole lot of fun?😎
Pursuing a path in culinary wasn't her initial career path. She always wanted to be a nurse, until it was time for college applications when she impulsively decided to attend culinary school – it was a calling. (Thank goodness she followed her heart!) She's now blessing our feeds and kitchens with her one-of-a-kind energy and gotta-try recipes. She has appearances on Thrillist's Send Foodz with @timchantarangsu and @davidsocomedy, Champs Sports, and Youtube video collabs with her mom, @foodwithsoy and @rickyshucks just to name a few.