- February 2021
- PACSUN Feature | She Understands the Importance of Women of Color in Media – It's time for a change
- PACSUN Feature | All Things Aesthetics, Culture and Society
- PACSUN Feature | Dane Nakama is the Artist Behind the Viral Art History Content on TikTok
- PACSUN Feature | Asia Jackson is Changing the Narrative of Representation in Media
- PACSUN Feature | Her music is all the positive vibes we need in this lifetime
- PACSUN Feature | The Golden Voice of R&B
- PACSUN Feature | She is a Force to be Reckoned with
- PacSun Feature | Music is Her Safe Space
Juneteenth + No Justice No Peace Collection
Jun 19, 2020
With everything going on with the world right now, it's clear that we are long overdue for change. Every contribution matters and we at UPRISERS have taken some time to act, reflect, and continue to speak loudly, while focusing our efforts with our members at #HATEISAVIRUS. Our first goal is to educate AAPIs on history so that we can better inform and equip ourselves to best support our fellow black communities. In reaching our first goal, we wanted to highlight several local Black-led small businesses that you can visit online and in-store today.
Black-Owned Small Businesses to Support
UPRISERS Stand with BLM
Our second goal we want to achieve is supporting Black organizations in the creative and LGBTQ+ community through donations from our sales. In our BLM collection, we are giving back 100% of proceeds from purchases made in our Asia Jackson, MILCK, and UPRISERS collections.
Organizations We Are Giving Back To
In partnership with our friends at Neko and Inu, the first 100 orders from our UPRISERS Stand with BLM Collection will receive a facemask.
About Neko and Inu | A Los Angeles based start up featuring ethically sourced face masks with a story of empowerment. We seek to empower the voices of our communities, especially those under great stress at this time, through fashion. We are committed to celebrating Asian culture through our product line, and bring attention to social and human rights issues faced by our communities.For more information please visit: nekoandinu.com
Special thanks to UltraPress for helping bring the BLM Tee to life.
About UltraPress | A Los Angeles based custom apparel company providing high quality screenprinting and embroidery services to companies, brands and organizations. We are an Asian founded company who stands with the Black Lives Matter movement and are proud to support this important cause. Please visit ultrapress.com - we’d love to help with your next project.
For more information, please visit www.blacklivesmatter.com and check out our last blog post for links to resources on how you can better support the Black community.